Monday, October 19, 2009

New Business Card

I have been working for a few days on new ideas for business cards, letter head, etc. Once I figure out exactly what I want, I am going to change my website and this blog to reflect the change. Right now I have mostly black backgrounds but it is time to get away from that and use something that is more reflective of me and my style now.
Here are a few of the ideas that I am playing around with. I am leaning toward the coffee stain right now. I like the look and the warm colors and the simple graphic design. I hope when someone gets the card they will stop and look at it a little more closely because of its originality and humor. I also hope that when someone looks at it they see someone who is a hard worker...who obviously drinks coffee. I have to go back and clean up the one I chose so remember that these are rough ideas- mock ups if you will. The phone number will be on them too, I do not particularly want my personal cell number posted all over the Internet. The background images used on the business cardes have come from other web sites. I will use my own work for the photographic element in the final design. These are only mock ups.

1 comment:

  1. I came across your blog and though I leave a comment. I also like the coffee cup stain the best but I would move your name down a few points. The "l" in your first name is just a little too close to the stain and that makes it a little hard to read because the colors are very close. It's the same with the "p"

    Ty
    Graphic Designer

    ReplyDelete