Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Arlington National Cemetary

Today and yesterday my boyfriend and I, as his Christmas present to me, went running around DC after the big snow storm to take photographs. (That is one of the major benefits of having a significant other in the same field as you). We ended up only going to a few places yesterday because of limited access to DC and parking. One of the places we missed was Arlington cemetery because its roads and parking lots were not plowed. So, I went today. It was the first time I had been in the cemetery in a long time. If you are ever in DC it is a must visit. Very few people were out there today, so the cemetery was extremely quiet. This is the only time I can remember being there and feeling alone.


















No comments:

Post a Comment